|Product SKU||SANDISK ULTRA MICROSD-16G|
|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets, and MIL Cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes; Actual user storage less) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; Results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Up to 98MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader; Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Load apps faster with A1 rated performance (A1 Performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS; Based on internal testing; Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors)
Compatible with your devices
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
Capture and store even more hours of full HD Video
With a breakthrough capacity of up to 512GB*, you can store even more hours of Full HD video7 on the card without worrying about running out of room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Load apps faster with A1-rated performance
Rated A11, the SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
Full HD video capture
Class 10 speed rating allows you to shoot Full HD2 video and high quality photos.
SanDisk® Memory Zone app for easy file management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.5